It considers six distinctive regions that have been pivotal to the development of the law of the sea, before finally providing a detailed analysis of the critical contemporary issues facing the law of the sea. These include threatened species, climate change, bioprospecting, and piracy.
Donald Rothwell, editor Donald R.
Maritime security and the law of the sea / Natalie Klein | National Library of Australia
His research areas include the law of the sea, the law of the polar regions, international security law, and international law in Australia. He is author, co-author and editor of 16 books.
- Oxford Monographs In International Law Series.
- IMLI Studies in International Maritime Law.
- Mike Reads: The 2011 Reviews.
- New Releases!
- Join Kobo & start eReading today.
- Chapter 6: Maritime Security, Convention on the Law of the Sea?
- Annual Review of Gerontology and Geriatrics, Volume 25, 2005: Aging Healthcare Workforce Issues (Annual Review of Gerontology & Geriatrics).
Alex Oude Elferink, editor Alex G. His research interests include the law of the sea, the law of the polar regions, and the relationship between international law and international relations. Karen Scott, editor Karen N.
Her research interests include Antarctic law and policy, the law of the sea and international environmental law. Access to the complete content on Oxford Handbooks Online requires a subscription or purchase.
Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription. Please subscribe or login to access full text content.
What is Kobo Super Points?
Other Subject Areas
Oxford Handbooks Online. Publications Pages Publications Pages. Search within my subject: Select Politics Urban Studies U.
- The Cambridge Companion to the Literature of Los Angeles (Cambridge Companions to Literature).
- Running Away From Christmas.
- Chapter 6: Maritime Security, Convention on the Law of the Sea – Law of the Sea!
- SEASON OF DISCERNMENT.
- Louis Armstrongs Hot Five and Hot Seven Recordings (Oxford Studies in Recorded Jazz).
- Dirty Doubles - Candace and The Lust of Anubis.
You can change your ad preferences anytime. Upcoming SlideShare.
Like this presentation? Why not share! Embed Size px.
Start on. Show related SlideShares at end. WordPress Shortcode. Published in: Education.
Full Name Comment goes here. Are you sure you want to Yes No. Be the first to like this.watch
Notes on Contributors
No Downloads. Views Total views. Actions Shares. Embeds 0 No embeds. No notes for slide. You just clipped your first slide! Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.